Slab Sawing (Flat Sawing), is utilized to cut out sections of floor or paving. Our experienced operators have the knowledge needed to get the job done whether its a parking lot, on a roof, or inside a building.
Slab Sawing applications:
- Cutting reinforced concrete floors
- Cutting expansion and control joints
- Sawing trenches for plumbing, electrical and refrigeration
- Removal of damaged floor for new machine bases
- Road and street repairs
- Replacing bad sections of concrete or asphalt
With Precision Concrete Cutting, slab sawing is done with water to ensure that dust is not a problem. The clean-up, removal, and hauling-away can also be contracted through Precision Concrete Cutting.